The insights that surface during these scorching summer months tell us a lot about today’s ever-changing consumer. So, we decided to compile some of the most interesting trends into a light, storybook-esque eBook!
You’ll find data about health & wellness, food beverage, vacation & travel, office & employment, and media & entertainment.
You probably don’t need all of it, so just jump around to find whatever tickles your fancy.
Not quite sold? Well, the eBook is free, so there’s nothing really to sell, but here are some insights to get you excited for one last beach read before the weather – dare we say it – changes.
So, did you know…?
• People who consider themselves to be overweight dropped 5 percentage points since last year
• 46% of people limit their exposure to the sun to protect against skin cancer
• 37% of people are eating at home much more than usual for this time of year
• Favorability for California Pizza Kitchen has dropped 10 percentage points since last year
• 10% of people don’t go on vacation if they can’t take their pet(s)
• People who are very concerned about the economy dropped from 46% to 37% since last year
Lastly, if you’ve had a hard time being productive at work this summer, you’re not alone. 16% of people are in the same boat.
So, what are you waiting for? Go take a look!