Who’s Winning, Who’s Buying, and What The Future Will Hold
Technology: Love it or hate it, it’s here to stay, and it’s always evolving. From virtual reality to self-driving cars, it’s hard to believe the difference a few years can make. Some of us are device addicts, while others are clinging to their flip phones, not ready to upgrade. No matter where you fall on the tech-savviness spectrum, it’s a part of our everyday lives.
In our latest eBook, we’ve compiled a number of interesting findings from an extensive series of consumer technology blog posts and reports we published from July 2016 to September 2016, using data collected from our scientifically-proven polls. Hundreds of thousands of respondents are represented here, as we uncover consumers’ technology interests, awareness, device ownership, device market potential, and more.
Learn about topics such as…
- Device addiction trends
- Millennial and Gen Z tech usage and habits
- The Pokémon Go Craze
- Next adopters of fitness trackers
- Smartwatch users
- Smart home trends
- And more
And discover insights such as…
- Digital device addicts are more likely to overeat.
- Millennials are 29% more likely than Gen Zers to have ad blocking software on their mobile phone.
- 62% of potential smart home buyers tell family and friends when they are happy with a product.
- 64% would not feel safe in a self-driving Uber.
- And dozens more
We hope you enjoy the eBook – and please feel free to share these insights with others. We just ask that you attribute the insights back to CivicScience.
Interested in receiving more insights? Curious how we do it? Please contact us to receive a demo and see how we are helping consumer tech companies identify shopper segments, monitor trends, and make winning bets on the future.
Email us: email@example.com.
Request a demo: https://civicscience.com/request-ademo/.