Every week, CivicScience is asking thousands of different poll questions – some fun and some serious – about the trends and topics of the day. Here are the most popular questions from the past week. Click on the links below to answer the questions yourselves and see the latest results:
- If you were a U.S. Olympic athlete, would you want to meet with President Trump?
- Should you talk politics on a first date?
- Do you feel guilty not replying to emails fast enough?
- Have you ever met your significant other’s ex?
- Many military veterans say the President’s proposed military parade would be a bad idea. Do you think it would be a good or bad idea?
- Do you mind public speaking?
- Should anyone without a permanent security clearance be allowed to access the top-secret intel daily briefs?
Editor’s Note: The results of these questions are often preliminary and do not yet incorporate the scientific rigor of our official or published research. For fully scientific results to these or any of our ongoing research, please contact us.