You could probably guess that the average Whole Foods lover is more likely than average to have a higher income and to live in an urban or suburban area. And, we doubt you’d be surprised to learn that they prefer to buy organic and bring grocery bags from home to help the environment.
However, we bet you didn’t know these fun facts:
- They are 42% more likely than average to donate annually to environment or animal non-profit organizations
- They are 21% less likely than average to like spicy foods
- 46% more likely than others to love or like Chipotle
- Over 2X more likely than others to love or like Banana Republic
- They are 86% more likely than average to play tennis
- 38% more likely than others to say comments or recommendations they see on social media has the most influence on what they buy, where they eat, or the movies or TV shows they watch
- 23% more likely than others to love or like country music
- Whole Foods lovers are 33% more likely than others to be using coupons more than usual
- Almost 3X more likely than average to enjoy canoeing / kayaking
- They are 30% more likely than others to have brown eyes
We will be bringing you facts about a different brand later this week, so check back to see what we look at next.