Every week, CivicScience is asking thousands of different poll questions – some fun and some serious – about the trends and topics of the day. Here are the most popular questions from the past week. Click on the links below to answer the questions yourselves and see the latest results:
- Do you think news should be on at the gym?
- Do you think President Trump’s alleged affairs matter?
- Do you think high school students walking out in solidarity with shooting victims will have an impact on Florida lawmakers?
- Inviting your ex to your wedding: yay or nay?
- Do you let your pet kiss you on the mouth?
- Do you think teens of today will change the future course of American politics?
- Does it ever work out when you leave one relationship for another one?
- Do you and your partner share housework duties?
- Are headphones a must when watching a video in public?
- Are people being too hard on Fergie?
- Is the national anthem a difficult song to pull off?
Editor’s Note: The results of these questions are often preliminary and do not yet incorporate the scientific rigor of our official or published research. For fully scientific results to these or any of our ongoing research, please contact us.