Every week, CivicScience is asking thousands of different poll questions – some fun and some serious – about the trends and topics of the day. Here are the most popular questions from the past week. Click on the links below to answer the questions yourselves and see the latest results:
- Have you ever gotten away with sneaking a bigger-than-allowed-bag onto a flight as your carry-on?
- Do you think public school teachers should be paid more?
- Do you have any friends whom you can’t invite to the same gathering because they don’t get along?
- When you meet someone by chance do you think of it as destiny or coincidence?
- Is anyone really ever so busy that a text back is out of the question?
- Do you and your partner ever end up wearing similar outfits, unplanned?
- Do you mind sitting in the emergency exit row on a plane?
- Quiz: Which female author has sold the most books?
- If you had the money, would you clone a beloved pet?
- Which film do you think will take home the Oscar for Best Director?
- Are you for or against arming educators as a strategy to end gun violence in schools?
Editor’s Note: The results of these questions are often preliminary and do not yet incorporate the scientific rigor of our official or published research. For fully scientific results to these or any of our ongoing research, please contact us.