CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Trend Watch: Binge-Watching (November 14, 2018)
- Redbox is Relevant for Young People (October 29, 2018)
- Pilot Season: Viewers Fall For Select Shows (October 11, 2018)
- Paid Streaming Music Services are Getting Sirius (September 27, 2018)
- Streaming Subscribers Aren’t Fans of the Emmy Awards (September 12, 2018)
- 2018 Emmys Watch: A Profile of TV Show Fans in the Peak TV Era (August 22, 2018)
- Fantasy Sports is Losing Football Fans (August 20, 2018)
- Women are Believers in Serena Williams’ Post-Birth Success, Men Aren’t (July 09, 2018)
- The NFL’s New Use of Helmet Rule May Be a Surprise to Many Fans This Season (July 06, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.