CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Nearly One-Third of U.S. Consumers Say Digital Ads Are Relevant (December 11, 2019)
- Majority of Netflix Subscribers Said Ads Would Impact Their Subscriptions (December 10, 2019)
- Netflix Series ‘Tidying Up with Marie Kondo’ Has Not Sparked a Revolution (November 19, 2019)
- The Disney+ Early Returns: Day One (November 13, 2019)
- Launch Week Has More Wanting to Subscribe to Disney+ (November 12, 2019)
- Interest in Disney+ Doubled Over Six Months (October 30, 2019)
- Netflix Original-Content-Lovers (October 23, 2019)
- Americans Don’t Just Want Facebook to Ban False Political Ads. They Want Them to Ban ALL Political Ads. (October 22, 2019)
- The Hispanic Netflix Power-User (October 15, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.