CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Women are Believers in Serena Williams’ Post-Birth Success, Men Aren’t (July 09, 2018)
- The NFL’s New Use of Helmet Rule May Be a Surprise to Many Fans This Season (July 06, 2018)
- (Some) People Would Still Watch a ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff Without Roseanne (June 26, 2018)
- The 2018 World Cup Draws in Young, Plugged-in Fans (June 20, 2018)
- The Game is on: Check Out Our New Gaming eBook (June 20, 2018)
- Up From Last Year: Over ¼ of US Adults are Boycotting a Brand Based on Advertising Spending (June 14, 2018)
- Once Again, It’s Politics—A Look at The Impact of #BoycottNetflix (June 07, 2018)
- Go With What You Know: Gen Z Prefers Product Placements Over Traditional Advertising (June 05, 2018)
- Name Recognition Counts for TV Pilot Season (June 04, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.