CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Netflix’s Super New Acquisition Could Attract Straggling Subscribers (August 16, 2017)
- Netflix May Be Safe Without Disney, but There’s No Guarantee (August 10, 2017)
- Will Parents Ditch Netflix When Moana Becomes Noana? (August 09, 2017)
- In the Age of Stories, Millennials Are Ditching Snapchat for Instagram (August 04, 2017)
- Brands Can Easily Lose Loyal Customers with a Bad Ad (August 02, 2017)
- It’s Anyone’s Game When It Comes to Parents and Streaming Services (July 12, 2017)
- Is Amazon Prime Instant Video Getting Lost in the Shuffle? (July 10, 2017)
- Youngest Americans Lead National Trend in News Readership (June 27, 2017)
- A Great Place to Find Business Owners is…Pinterest? (June 20, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.