CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Infographic: ‘Animal Crossing’ Players Often Spend Big on Gaming (November 16, 2020)
- Half of Roblox Users Say They’re Spending Money On The Platform Each Month (October 26, 2020)
- Infographic: Quarantined Americans Turn Up Volume on Musical Instrument Adoption (October 14, 2020)
- Sportsbook Apps Jostling for Elbow Room As More States Legalize Sports Betting (October 06, 2020)
- Fantasy Football Players Are Fiercely Loyal To Their Favorite Brands (September 28, 2020)
- Intent to Buy New PlayStation, Xbox Consoles Neck-and-Neck This Holiday Season (September 22, 2020)
- Big Ten Football Revival Isn’t An Easy Touchdown, Even Among Fans (September 16, 2020)
- Gamers Are Keeping Their Thumbs To The Pulse of Subscription Services (September 16, 2020)
- News is the Top Reason People Still Pay for Live TV (September 03, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.