There is a large amount of interest among college students and recent undergrads. Almost 50% of recent or current college students would prefer student loan assistance rather than a 401k offering. In the 35-44 age range, there is still almost 25% who would choose loan assistance over 401k.
CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Most People Understand the Downside of Fame (May 05, 2017)
- The Best (Food Network) Show I Ever Watched (April 27, 2017)
- Boomers Who Watch Daily Video Content on YouTube Have Doubled (April 20, 2017)
- Avid Fans Don’t Care but Keeping Star Players on the Court Will Help Grow the NBA (March 30, 2017)
- The Oscars Need to Bring the Party Online (February 21, 2017)
- How Many People Use a Single Netflix Account? (February 08, 2017)
- The Political Landscape Could Hurt Super Bowl Ratings (February 03, 2017)
- The NFL May Have a Full-Blown Crisis on its Hands (February 01, 2017)
- Rise in Instagram Usage Parallels Rise in Cosmetic Surgery Hopefuls (February 01, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.