CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Sports Cards Are Running Hot (August 05, 2020)
- Intent to Watch Sports This Season Is Low Among Fanbases (July 29, 2020)
- Seventeen-Percent of U.S. Adults Are Streaming Service Moochers (July 15, 2020)
- Brands That Win and Lose Among Twitch Users: Part 2 (July 13, 2020)
- Brands That Win and Lose Among Twitch Users: Part 1 (July 08, 2020)
- The Disney+ Debut of ‘Hamilton’ Could Tip The Scales for One-Third of Those Who Intend to Subscribe (July 01, 2020)
- News Subscriptions Get A Boost from Lockdowns, but There’s Still Room to Grow (June 25, 2020)
- MLB Fans Split On Shortened Season Decision (June 25, 2020)
- It’s Hard to be Optimistic About Movie Theaters (June 24, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.