CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Americans are Divided on Yanny / Laurel (May 17, 2018)
- NFL Fans Aren’t a Given for the AAF (April 09, 2018)
- The Roseanne Ratings Bonanza May Have Only Just Begun (April 03, 2018)
- Diving Deep into Streaming Service Subscribers (March 19, 2018)
- Sports Fandom is Steady, with the Exception of One League (March 05, 2018)
- HQ Trivia Attracts a Young, Engaged Audience (February 28, 2018)
- Netflix has Amazing Engagement with Subscribers (February 28, 2018)
- Despite Lower Overall Viewership, Those Who Watched the Olympics Were Younger (February 28, 2018)
- The Rise of the Tech and Media Ecosystem (February 28, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.