CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- 5% of Adults Have Tuned Out of NPR Since Last Year (December 12, 2017)
- Twitter May Still be Niche. But It’s a Valuable Niche. (December 08, 2017)
- Millennial 411: How Millennial Habits Differ By Age (New Report) (December 04, 2017)
- Counting Counts: Quantifying LGBTQ Experiences & Sentiment (November 06, 2017)
- Public Transit: The Neglected Way to Reach Millennials (November 02, 2017)
- 13 Insights about Horror Movie Fans (October 26, 2017)
- Spooktastic Insights about Halloween (October 26, 2017)
- The Other Side of Activism in Sports (October 19, 2017)
- When Grandma Is Better at Instagram Than You Are (October 18, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.