CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Apple’s New Service Announcements: The Overnight Results (March 26, 2019)
- Tumblr Banned Porn in December of 2018 and Chased Off Its Most Vulnerable (March 19, 2019)
- Infographic: March Madness (March 14, 2019)
- Out of Focus: U.S. Adults Shift Attention Between Screens (March 13, 2019)
- The Majority of U.S. Adults Think Netflix Films Should be Oscars Eligible (March 05, 2019)
- And the Award for Oscars’ Viewing Intent Goes to… Gen Z (And Movie and Fashion Lovers!) (February 22, 2019)
- True Crime Viewers Would Kill for More Streaming Content (February 20, 2019)
- Will Sports Gambling Change How We Watch the Super Bowl? (January 29, 2019)
- Press Play: Podcasts are Getting Air Time (January 23, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.