Throughout the insanity of 2016, we uncovered tons of fascinating trends and insights. Some will make you laugh out loud, and others will bring back some nostalgic memories. At the least, you’ll definitely learn a thing or two!
CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- A Newbie’s Guide to the Meryl Streep Fan Club (January 10, 2017)
- Let’s Talk About Angelina Jolie, Shall We? (December 09, 2016)
- Is It Too Little Too Late for Sprint and Pokémon Go Partnership? (December 07, 2016)
- Kellogg’s vs. Breitbart: Who’s Going to Win? (December 05, 2016)
- Is the Reign of the Kardashians Finally Coming to an End? (December 02, 2016)
- The Battle of the Pies, Families, TV Shows and More – This Year’s Quirkiest Thanksgiving Findings (November 23, 2016)
- Real Data About Fake News: 73% of Americans Are Concerned (November 17, 2016)
- Who Would Harry Potter Vote For? 5 Data-Driven Traits of Each Hogwarts House (November 07, 2016)
- Netflix Fans Love TV Dramas: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Fans of Streaming Content (October 19, 2016)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.