CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- NHL Fans Mostly Supportive of League’s Pandemic Playoff Plans (May 27, 2020)
- HBO Max Enters Crowded Streaming Market (May 25, 2020)
- Money on the Table Causes Uptick in New and Intending Esports Fans (May 19, 2020)
- Americans Are Hitting the ‘Pause’ Button on Cord-Cutting – But Not at the Expense of Streaming (May 19, 2020)
- Gamers Are Downloading (and Playing) More Video Games During Lockdowns (May 07, 2020)
- SVOD Giants Quibble Over Quibi Popularity, but Are They Underestimating It? (April 28, 2020)
- Parents Are Restricting Screen Time Less and Less During the Pandemic (April 27, 2020)
- Americans’ Favorite Movies For Each Sport (April 27, 2020)
- Despite The Lockdowns, Podcast Listenership Seems to Have Topped Out (April 20, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.