CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Case Study: Sports Marketing Brand Lift (August 23, 2019)
- Nearly a Quarter of Fantasy Sports Players Watch the NFL Mainly to Keep Up With Their Fantasy Teams (August 21, 2019)
- Disney’s Streaming Bundle Offer Jolts Interest in Upcoming Disney+ (August 12, 2019)
- Beverly Hills, 90210: The 90s are Alive With Gen Z (August 05, 2019)
- Most Americans Agree With ESPN’s ‘No Politics’ Policy (August 05, 2019)
- Netflix is Still the Original Programming King but Amazon Is Gaining (July 30, 2019)
- Twitch Users Are Diverse and Optimistic, and They’d Also Like to Date Robots (July 30, 2019)
- Local News Is (Still) The Most Trusted Source For U.S. Adults (July 23, 2019)
- Forget the Fireworks: ‘Stranger Things 3’ is Taking Over Independence Day (July 01, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.