CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- When Grandma Is Better at Instagram Than You Are (October 18, 2017)
- Unlike Blade Runner, Star Wars Could Captivate Infrequent Moviegoers (October 17, 2017)
- The NFL’s Young Person Problem (October 17, 2017)
- 10 Random Insights About the “Average” NBA Fan (October 09, 2017)
- The New Netflix Nation (October 05, 2017)
- For NFL Fans, Anthem Protests Are Drawing a Hard Line (September 27, 2017)
- As the NFL’s Fan Base Shifts, THIS Is Who’s Watching Football (September 20, 2017)
- The Forgotten Social Media Platform as Told by a Robot (September 20, 2017)
- Pittsburghers Are 55% More Likely to Play Fantasy Sports (September 07, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.