CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Spotify vs. Pandora is Like The Beatles vs. The Rolling Stones (October 14, 2019)
- A Profile of the Netflix Borrower (October 09, 2019)
- Twenty-Two Percent of Listeners Made a Purchase Because Of A Podcast Ad (September 30, 2019)
- DraftKings Isn’t Just For Diehard Sports Fans (September 30, 2019)
- A Look at the Future: Profile of the Netflix Intender (September 30, 2019)
- Rolling in the Deep (Fake) Video: Americans Believe What They See, Not What You See (September 24, 2019)
- The Discovery Channel’s New Streaming Service Will Fill Its Missing Millennial Gap in Viewership (September 18, 2019)
- Sling TV Has a Shot With Male Users (September 18, 2019)
- Hello, Newman: ‘Seinfeld’ Will Fill the ‘Friends’ Void on Netflix – And Then Some (September 17, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.