CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- CivicScience Streaming Platform Ranker (January 17, 2020)
- Americans Have No Problem With Netflix Taking Over The Oscars (January 15, 2020)
- Looking Ahead to the PlayStation vs. Xbox Duel of Holiday 2020 (January 09, 2020)
- 68% of U.S. Adults Say YouTube Is Doing a Poor Job Policing Harassment (January 08, 2020)
- More Than a Third of NFL Fans Say They’ll Give the New XFL a Shot (January 07, 2020)
- Another Big Brand Axes Political Ads (January 02, 2020)
- Nearly 4 in 10 Americans Under 35 Say They’re Reddit Users (December 16, 2019)
- Less Than One-Third of U.S. Consumers Say Digital Ads Are Relevant (December 11, 2019)
- Majority of Netflix Subscribers Said Ads Would Impact Their Subscriptions (December 10, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.