CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- No Surprise: HBO Likely To Lose Subscribers After ‘Game of Thrones’ (May 15, 2019)
- Some Spotify Listeners’ Ears Perking Up for Amazon, Google Services (May 07, 2019)
- One Show’s Major Influence on Streaming Subscriptions (April 30, 2019)
- Apex Legends Isn’t as Legendary as Fortnite Battle Royale (April 29, 2019)
- Is Spotify Growing Fast Enough? (April 29, 2019)
- Apple’s New Service Announcements: The Overnight Results (March 26, 2019)
- Tumblr Banned Porn in December of 2018 and Chased Off Its Most Vulnerable (March 19, 2019)
- Infographic: March Madness (March 14, 2019)
- Out of Focus: U.S. Adults Shift Attention Between Screens (March 13, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.