CivicScience For Media & Entertainment
Measure and forecast media consumption trends
Enhance your audience intelligence
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Understand what people intend to watch and what advertisers might appeal to them
Identify different audience and consumer segments, including loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor loyalists. Conduct custom ‘expectation science’ research to predict audience turnout and content or product offer success.
Learn what people think of media content, and monitor always-on trending reports as often as you want
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes, including device and viewing preferences, to know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets.
Keep in touch with how they watch and what they use to watch
From traditionalists to cord-cutters, keep an eye on what audiences value most. Use that information to drive content and distribution choices.
Understand the value of celebrity and brand influence
Quickly measure which brands and celebrities over-index among different segments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns and content offerings.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Entertainment
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Americans Split Over Social Media Tactics to Curb COVID-19 Misinformation (March 25, 2020)
- Quarantine Efforts Push Americans Toward New Entertainment Subscriptions (March 19, 2020)
- The Show Goes On: March Madness 2020 Stats (March 11, 2020)
- Streaming Platform Ranker: February 18 – March 2, 2020 (March 05, 2020)
- Vudu Might Be Magic for NBC’s Peacock Platform (March 03, 2020)
- New XFL Premieres to Mostly Positive Reviews (February 10, 2020)
- The TikTok Versus Byte Battle Begins (February 06, 2020)
- Video Game Streaming Will Further Dent GameStop (January 30, 2020)
- Streaming Platform Ranker – Jan. 23 (January 23, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Media & Entertainment.