CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Women Are More Likely to Support Uber’s Recording Functionality (October 14, 2019)
- Spotify vs. Pandora is Like The Beatles vs. The Rolling Stones (October 14, 2019)
- App Users Give Food Delivery Robots the Green Light (October 08, 2019)
- Tomorrow’s Biometric Tech Makes Most Americans Feel Uneasy Today (October 07, 2019)
- Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto: Delivery Robots Are En Route (September 25, 2019)
- Sling TV Has a Shot With Male Users (September 18, 2019)
- When it Comes to Upgrading, iPhones Lead (September 11, 2019)
- Most Americans Say Kids Shouldn’t Have Social Media Until Age 16 (September 10, 2019)
- Facebook’s Dating App May Be in With the Out Crowd (September 09, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Technology.