CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Even with Regulations, Self-Driving Cars Are a Young Man’s Game (October 13, 2017)
- Americans Still Married to Uber, Just Cheating with Lyft (August 24, 2017)
- Soylent Will Sell Well in 7-Eleven (August 02, 2017)
- The Top 3 Reasons Drivers Stay Off Their Phones While on the Road (July 11, 2017)
- ⅓ of Americans Want Trackers to Save on Auto Insurance (Infographic) (June 28, 2017)
- As A Writer I Hate To Write This, but a Robot Wrote This (June 08, 2017)
- Virtual Reality Ownership Has Doubled in Less than One Year – So What’s Next? (May 08, 2017)
- My Story: 6 Weeks as a Marketing Intern at CivicScience (April 21, 2017)
- Republican Parents May Be Swayed by Wells Fargo Smartphone ATMs (March 24, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Technology.