CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Do Americans Dream of Electric Cars? (Part I) (February 18, 2020)
- Apple, Snapchat Users Face the Music of Facial Recognition Tech (February 17, 2020)
- iPhone and Samsung Users Show Nearly Equal Interest in Foldable Smartphones (February 11, 2020)
- Americans Have a Love-Hate Relationship With AI (January 29, 2020)
- Just Another Credit Card or Not Just Another Credit Card? (January 28, 2020)
- Lyft and Uber Lovers Line Up for the New Lyft Rental Experience (January 14, 2020)
- Looking Ahead to the PlayStation vs. Xbox Duel of Holiday 2020 (January 09, 2020)
- Pandora’s Interactive Voice Ads Are Just the Beginning (January 08, 2020)
- AI-Powered Refrigerators Are Almost Like the Robot Butler You Always Wanted (January 06, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Technology.