CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Daily Twitter Users Are Much Less Likely Than Others to Support Fact-Check Labels on Tweets (June 01, 2020)
- 25% of U.S. Adults Have Made a Tech Purchase in the Last Few Weeks (May 27, 2020)
- Americans Are Hitting the ‘Pause’ Button on Cord-Cutting – But Not at the Expense of Streaming (May 19, 2020)
- Nearly 3 in 10 U.S. Adults Have Now Tried Telemedicine – But Gen Z Lags Behind (May 18, 2020)
- Telemedicine Adoption Continues to Boom During Coronavirus Pandemic (April 21, 2020)
- A Quarter of U.S. Adults Would Prefer to Vote Online in November (April 15, 2020)
- Top 3 Video Chat Platforms and How People Are Using Them (April 14, 2020)
- 63% of Americans Have Experienced An Internet Slowdown During COVID-19 (April 06, 2020)
- Digital Ads Might Be Getting More Relevant (But Not So Much During COVID-19) (March 30, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Technology.