CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Fast Food Chains Should Consider Making Google Maps a Key Advertising Channel (April 18, 2019)
- Just Venmo Me: Mobile Payment App Adoption On the Rise (April 15, 2019)
- Infographic: A Cashless Society (March 28, 2019)
- Parents’ Own Digital Habits Impact Their Children’s (March 27, 2019)
- The Road to More Market Share for Lyft (March 06, 2019)
- Keeping an Eye on Home Security Cameras (February 19, 2019)
- Public Support of Autonomous Car Technology Has a Long Road Ahead (February 13, 2019)
- Google Assistant is Catching up to Alexa, but Both Have Room to Grow (February 13, 2019)
- Trend Watch: Augmented Reality Home Shopping Apps (January 17, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Technology.