CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- CivicScience Trend Adoption Tracker | Q2 2020 (July 02, 2020)
- One-Third of U.S. Adults Have Now Tried Telemedicine, But Many Remain Skeptical (June 24, 2020)
- Facebook Users Want to Keep Politics Off Their Feeds (June 22, 2020)
- Deep Profile™: Telemedicine Adopters in a COVID-19 World (June 17, 2020)
- Is ESPN+ Weighing Down the Disney Streaming Bundle? (June 15, 2020)
- 47% of U.S. Adults Uncomfortable With Providing Health Data to App for Air Travel (June 10, 2020)
- Among PC Gaming Platforms, Steam is King (June 10, 2020)
- Concern Over Fake Video Up 48% From Last Year (June 04, 2020)
- Daily Twitter Users Are Much Less Likely Than Others to Support Fact-Check Labels on Tweets (June 01, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Technology.