CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- VR Lags, AR on Social Media Shows Promise (January 20, 2021)
- Why You Should Care About What a Woman Wants, From Healthcare to Tech (January 19, 2021)
- Disney+ and HBO Max Rose Through the Streaming Service Ranks in 2020 (January 18, 2021)
- Telemedicine Keeps Growing – But Rural and Low-Income Americans Aren’t Happy With It (January 11, 2021)
- CivicScience Trend Adoption Tracker | Q4 2020 (January 06, 2021)
- Anxiety Over Screen Time? Take a Family Walk (December 15, 2020)
- More Than Two-Thirds of American Adults Will Buy Tech Gifts This Holiday Season (November 30, 2020)
- Infographic: ‘Animal Crossing’ Players Often Spend Big on Gaming (November 16, 2020)
- The Conservative Appeal of Parler (November 11, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Technology.