CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- When it Comes to Upgrading, iPhones Lead (September 11, 2019)
- Most Americans Say Kids Shouldn’t Have Social Media Until Age 16 (September 10, 2019)
- Facebook’s Dating App May Be in With the Out Crowd (September 09, 2019)
- Younger Users May Be Fed Up With Social Media ‘Like’ Counts (September 04, 2019)
- Interest is There For Fitbit’s New Premium Subscription Service (September 03, 2019)
- Curiosity Drives Language Learning Apps’ Success (September 03, 2019)
- Ridesharing Services Saw a Big Surge This Summer (August 27, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Best Buy’s Favorability on the Rise (August 27, 2019)
- Infographic: Used Online Marketplaces (August 27, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Technology.