CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- More People are Shopping Mobile (September 11, 2018)
- Who are Heavy Social Media Users? (September 10, 2018)
- Uber in the Limelight – Electric Scooter-Shares are Everywhere (July 30, 2018)
- Snapchat Could Report a Net Loss of Users in Q2 (July 25, 2018)
- Despite Income, More Americans Finance Smartphones Than Buy Them Outright (July 23, 2018)
- It’s Electric—Nearly ¼ of U.S. Adults are Likely to Consider an Electric Vehicle As Their Next Car (July 12, 2018)
- The New(est) Normal (May 31, 2018)
- Gaming Subscription Services are a Young Person’s… Game (May 01, 2018)
- The Nintendo Switch is Winning with Gen Xers and Early Adopters (April 30, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Technology.