(Guest Post) After Nordstrom dropped Ivanka Trump's brand, how did favorability increase/decrease among Democrats, Republicans, and women?
CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Republican Parents May Be Swayed by Wells Fargo Smartphone ATMs (March 24, 2017)
- Men are a Big Driver of Pinterest’s Growth (March 24, 2017)
- Why Are People Buying Smart Home Assistants? (March 14, 2017)
- Despite Growing Risks, Concern for Consumer Privacy Has Dropped….Again (January 17, 2017)
- Uber Update: Consumers More Fearful of Self-Driving Cars (January 11, 2017)
- How the New Pandora Premium Could Become a Hit (December 13, 2016)
- Is It Too Little Too Late for Sprint and Pokémon Go Partnership? (December 07, 2016)
- Verizon May Have Stopped Its Slide, Thanks to the iPhone 7 (November 16, 2016)
- Our Latest eBook is Here: Cutting-Edge Consumer Tech Insights (November 11, 2016)
- See more of our posts about Consumer Technology.