CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Lyft and Uber Lovers Line Up for the New Lyft Rental Experience (January 14, 2020)
- Looking Ahead to the PlayStation vs. Xbox Duel of Holiday 2020 (January 09, 2020)
- Pandora’s Interactive Voice Ads Are Just the Beginning (January 08, 2020)
- AI-Powered Refrigerators Are Almost Like the Robot Butler You Always Wanted (January 06, 2020)
- CivicScience Trend Adoption Tracker (January 03, 2020)
- Despite Age, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Consoles Only Slightly Trail Nintendo Switch This Holiday (December 10, 2019)
- Infographic: Hacking Fears Put a Dent in Smart TV Purchasing Prospects (December 09, 2019)
- AI in Daily Life: People Increasingly Embrace Predictive Text (December 02, 2019)
- Majority of U.S. Smartphone Owners Are Willing to Pay Full Retail Price for Phones (November 20, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Technology.