Throughout the insanity of 2016, we uncovered tons of fascinating trends and insights. Some will make you laugh out loud, and others will bring back some nostalgic memories. At the least, you’ll definitely learn a thing or two!
CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Uber Update: Consumers More Fearful of Self-Driving Cars (January 11, 2017)
- How the New Pandora Premium Could Become a Hit (December 13, 2016)
- Is It Too Little Too Late for Sprint and Pokémon Go Partnership? (December 07, 2016)
- Verizon May Have Stopped Its Slide, Thanks to the iPhone 7 (November 16, 2016)
- Our Latest eBook is Here: Cutting-Edge Consumer Tech Insights (November 11, 2016)
- Is paying to stream a result of being a conscious consumer? (October 11, 2016)
- Google’s New Phone – the Consumers That Will Pick the Pixel (October 06, 2016)
- Sony PS4 Pro: Who Will Be In Line This November? (September 27, 2016)
- Style-Savvy Headphone Buyers Care Most About Company Kindness (September 15, 2016)
- See more of our posts about Consumer Technology.