CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- 38% of U.S. Adults At Least Somewhat Likely to Pay to Block Robocalls (August 05, 2020)
- TikTok’s User Base Creeping Upwards Since Start of Year – But Daily Use on Decline (August 05, 2020)
- 35% of U.S. Adults Have Used Telemedicine, But Half of Users Say Quality Is Lower (July 27, 2020)
- Seventeen-Percent of U.S. Adults Are Streaming Service Moochers (July 15, 2020)
- Brands That Win and Lose Among Twitch Users: Part 2 (July 13, 2020)
- Brands That Win and Lose Among Twitch Users: Part 1 (July 08, 2020)
- It May Be Awhile Til Rideshare Usage Bounces Back (July 06, 2020)
- CivicScience Trend Adoption Tracker | Q2 2020 (July 02, 2020)
- One-Third of U.S. Adults Have Now Tried Telemedicine, But Many Remain Skeptical (June 24, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Technology.