CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- The Doctor is Online: The Shift to Telehealth (Webinar) (September 18, 2020)
- Gamers Are Keeping Their Thumbs To The Pulse of Subscription Services (September 16, 2020)
- Americans Want an Easy Button to Turn Off App Location Tracking (September 15, 2020)
- Disney+ Debut of ‘Mulan’ Could Add to the Platform’s Recent Subscriber Surge (August 31, 2020)
- Telemedicine Adoption Stagnant for First Time During Pandemic in August (August 31, 2020)
- Will Monday’s Outage Impact Zoom’s Status as the No. 1 Video Platform? (August 26, 2020)
- TikTok Users More Amped About Reels (So Far) Than Instagram Users (August 11, 2020)
- 38% of U.S. Adults At Least Somewhat Likely to Pay to Block Robocalls (August 05, 2020)
- TikTok’s User Base Creeping Upwards Since Start of Year – But Daily Use on Decline (August 05, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Technology.