CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- With 20% of Americans Tracking Workouts, the Arrival of Samsung’s Under Armour Watch is Timely (August 15, 2019)
- Will Americans Open Up to the Samsung Galaxy Fold? (August 14, 2019)
- Instagram is Booming. Will Facebook’s Rebranding Effort Derail the Growth? (August 12, 2019)
- When It Comes to Mobile Gaming, Women Are The Bigger Spenders (August 06, 2019)
- Twitch Users Are Diverse and Optimistic, and They’d Also Like to Date Robots (July 30, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Twitter’s User Base Grew in Q2 2019 Alongside Other Major Social Sites (July 25, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Tesla’s Success May Be Tied To Elon Musk’s Public Image (July 22, 2019)
- Americans Have Trust Issues with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency (July 22, 2019)
- How iPhone Repairs at Best Buy Could Boost Sales of Other Apple Products (June 26, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Technology.