CivicScience For Consumer Technology
Deeply understand buyer intent
Add research bench strength
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Get a clearer picture of whether media, devices, or personal tech products are a trend or a blip
Monitor consumer sentiment on new product categories and offerings in real-time and track against historic views.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Consumer Technology
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- 2020 Prime Day Shoppers Want Electronics & Tech – And Are Super Stressed Out (October 07, 2020)
- Sportsbook Apps Jostling for Elbow Room As More States Legalize Sports Betting (October 06, 2020)
- Telemedicine Use Nudges Upward Again, But Satisfaction Drops (October 05, 2020)
- The COVID Effect on Social Media (Webinar) (October 02, 2020)
- Fantasy Football Players Are Fiercely Loyal To Their Favorite Brands (September 28, 2020)
- Intent to Buy New PlayStation, Xbox Consoles Neck-and-Neck This Holiday Season (September 22, 2020)
- Consumers’ Pie in the Sky: The Future of Drones Is Home Delivery (September 21, 2020)
- The Doctor is Online: The Shift to Telehealth (Webinar) (September 18, 2020)
- Gamers Are Keeping Their Thumbs To The Pulse of Subscription Services (September 16, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Technology.