CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- For a Streak-Free Conscience, Consumers Turn to Natural Cleaning Products (October 03, 2019)
- Infographic: The Most Popular Shopping Streets in America (October 02, 2019)
- Infographic: Beauty Products Are the New Face of the CBD Craze (October 01, 2019)
- Walmart Health Clinics Appeal To Those Who Have Not Seen a Doctor Recently (October 01, 2019)
- Most Holiday Toy Shoppers Are Shopping Online-Only (September 25, 2019)
- America is A-OK with Walmart Pulling Out of the E-cig Market (September 24, 2019)
- Students Aren’t the Only Ones Hittin’ the Books (September 23, 2019)
- Neutral Feelings Towards Gap and J. Crew Continue to Grow (September 19, 2019)
- Increased Liquor Offerings Would Help Walmart Reel In Younger Shoppers (September 17, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Retail.