CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Can Mobile Apps Keep Customers In Stores? (May 14, 2018)
- Target vs. Walmart: A Tale of Two Shoppers (May 09, 2018)
- Are Home Depot and Lowe’s Shoppers One and the Same? (April 25, 2018)
- The ‘Why’ of In-Store Shopping (April 24, 2018)
- Can Amazon Light a Fire Under Best Buy? (April 18, 2018)
- Millennial Women Value Comfort Over Style (April 17, 2018)
- Despite a Drop in Sales Growth, Women Still Love Victoria’s Secret (April 05, 2018)
- What’s Running Got to Do With it? (March 26, 2018)
- The ‘Why’ of Online Shopping (March 22, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Retail.