CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Women Are Digging Their Heels Into Comfort Footwear (September 01, 2020)
- PayPal Credit Leads the Pack in Online Payment Programs (August 17, 2020)
- Optimism in Personal Finances Driven by Wealthier Americans (August 11, 2020)
- Cross-Generational Enthusiasm for Mall-Edition Amazon Is High (August 04, 2020)
- 2020’s Top Peanut Butter Is Jif (July 27, 2020)
- Americans Think Closing Retail on Thanksgiving is the Right Thing To Do (July 22, 2020)
- Charmin Rules the Porcelain Throne in 2020 (July 22, 2020)
- Infographic: One-Third of Americans Want to Eliminate the Penny (July 22, 2020)
- In the World of Home Coffee Brewing, It’s Basically Standard Pots vs. Single-Serve ‘Pod’ Machines (July 16, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Retail.