CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- The Majority of U.S. Adults Support Companies Incentivizing Employees to Get COVID Vaccine (January 19, 2021)
- Why You Should Care About What a Woman Wants, From Healthcare to Tech (January 19, 2021)
- CivicScience Trend Adoption Tracker | Q4 2020 (January 06, 2021)
- More Than One-Fifth of Americans Have Bought LEGOs in the Past Year (December 16, 2020)
- Infographic: Gillette Is a Cut Above Other Razor Brands (December 09, 2020)
- Logitech and Razer Top the Leaderboard for Third-Party Gaming Accessories (December 01, 2020)
- 1 in 4 Americans Say They’re Likely to Buy Novelty Clothes as Holiday Gifts (November 30, 2020)
- Infographic: 4 in 10 Americans to Send Holiday Cards This Year (November 24, 2020)
- Less Than Half of Americans Are Comfortable Shopping in Stores Ahead of Black Friday (November 23, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Retail.