CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Nike Shoe Buyers Are More Likely to Purchase Fake Goods (November 14, 2019)
- 2019 Holiday Shopping Report Part One: Even More Cyber Monday Shoppers This Year (November 13, 2019)
- Paying Over Time for Low-Priced Items is Trending (November 07, 2019)
- Blue Light-Blocking Glasses Are Poised for Widespread Appeal (November 04, 2019)
- Style Is Not the Determining Factor for The North Face Buyers (November 02, 2019)
- Amazon’s Free, One-Day Shipping for Cheap Items Will Be a Hit (October 30, 2019)
- Most Americans Think Smart Mattress Features Are Dreamy – But Intent to Buy Is Low (October 30, 2019)
- Say Cheese: SmileDirectClub Has Untapped Potential at CVS (October 22, 2019)
- Men Are Not Brand-Loyal When It Comes to Razors (October 22, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Retail.