CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Groupon’s Main User Base Is Aging (June 17, 2019)
- Younger Americans Happy to Leave a Key for Walmart (June 11, 2019)
- Six Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Lululemon Fans (June 06, 2019)
- Will Walmart Woo Amazon Users With Free One-Day Shipping? (May 22, 2019)
- Not One-Size-Fits-All: Some Demographics Hung Up on Clothing Subscriptions (May 22, 2019)
- E-Commerce is Key for Both Dick’s Sporting Goods and REI (May 20, 2019)
- Converting Fans to Target’s Own Grocery Delivery Service May Be the Ticket to Growth (May 20, 2019)
- Homeowners Favor Lowe’s to Home Depot (May 14, 2019)
- Walmart Needs to Convert Millennials To Make Its New Veterinary Clinics A Success (May 13, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Retail.