CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- A Thaw in the Frozen Food Frenzy (June 30, 2020)
- Coleman, Igloo, Yeti Top Coolers for 2020 (June 29, 2020)
- Quarantine Beauty Routines: Less Makeup, More Skincare (June 23, 2020)
- Webinar: The Future of Retail (June 22, 2020)
- U.S. Adults Are Increasingly Comfortable Buying (Before Trying) Furniture Online (June 10, 2020)
- Earnings Call: Lululemon Athletica Poised for a Rise in Brand Favorability (June 09, 2020)
- 20% of U.S. Adults Polled Have Purchased Leisurewear Since COVID-19 Crisis Began (June 08, 2020)
- Spending on Hobbies Reached 62% During Lockdowns (June 04, 2020)
- Frozen Entrees Have Their Time in the Sun (or Microwave) (June 02, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Retail.