CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Comfort Shopping Brick-and-Mortar Retail Hits a High Point – But Will Confidence Stick Around for Holiday? (October 19, 2020)
- Outdoor Heaters Are the One Thing We Can All Agree On Right Now (October 14, 2020)
- Infographic: Yankee Candle Burns Brightest Among National Scented Candle Brands (October 13, 2020)
- 2020 Prime Day Shoppers Want Electronics & Tech – And Are Super Stressed Out (October 07, 2020)
- Comfort Attending Events Dips Low; Parents’ Happiness (and Habits) Depend on Child’s Schooling Status (October 05, 2020)
- Amazon Should Do Just As Well, If Not Better, With Prime Day This Year (September 30, 2020)
- Weekly Walmart Grocery Shoppers Keen on Its New Private Label Line (September 23, 2020)
- Consumers’ Pie in the Sky: The Future of Drones Is Home Delivery (September 21, 2020)
- Frozen Meal Consumption Indicates Interest in Meal Kit Subscriptions (September 21, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Retail.