CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- July’s a Prime Time for Holiday Shopping (July 17, 2019)
- Everyone’s on eBay: Most Active Users Span Generations and Income Brackets (July 16, 2019)
- Millennials May Well Be Beyond Bed Bath & Beyond’s Grasp (July 02, 2019)
- Nike Is Set to Upend the Sneaker Market (June 24, 2019)
- CarMax Has Yet to Max Out (June 18, 2019)
- Five Interesting Insights About Nike (Sneaker) Fans (June 18, 2019)
- Groupon’s Main User Base Is Aging (June 17, 2019)
- Younger Americans Happy to Leave a Key for Walmart (June 11, 2019)
- Six Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Lululemon Fans (June 06, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Retail.