Throughout the insanity of 2016, we uncovered tons of fascinating trends and insights. Some will make you laugh out loud, and others will bring back some nostalgic memories. At the least, you’ll definitely learn a thing or two!
CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- 5 Facts on Marshalls Fans (January 04, 2017)
- Peak Stocking Time – and Other Christmas Insights You Never Knew You Needed (December 21, 2016)
- Holiday Shopping Sprees Are Just Getting Started (December 20, 2016)
- Holiday Shopping Trends: 2016 Recap (Infographic) (December 14, 2016)
- Skip the Stress: Our Short and Sweet Holiday Gift-Giving Guide (December 08, 2016)
- Winter Weddings 101: How to Create Hype Despite the Cold (December 07, 2016)
- Shoppers Don’t Like Anything About Holiday Shopping (December 06, 2016)
- Where Are All the GAP fans? (December 01, 2016)
- No Matter What They Say, Holiday Shoppers Love Black Friday Weekend (November 30, 2016)
- See more of our posts about Apparel & Retail.