CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Infographic: A Cashless Society (March 28, 2019)
- Importance in Apparel Made in the U.S.A. May Fade With Time (March 25, 2019)
- Twice as Many Women Would Choose Target for Intimate Apparel Over Victoria’s Secret (February 28, 2019)
- In the Lap of Luxury: Pets in the U.S. Eat Extremely Well (February 18, 2019)
- The Playing Field is Wide Open for Home Depot and Lowe’s (January 15, 2019)
- Ulta is More Favorable than Sephora, but Teens Would Disagree (January 07, 2019)
- Nearly 1/3 of American Shoppers Went Over Budget This Holiday (January 03, 2019)
- Trader Joe’s Leads Over Whole Foods in Favorability and Amazon May Have Something to Do With It (December 13, 2018)
- Fur-Free Fashion is Poised to Expand (November 27, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Retail.