CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Quality is Queen: U.S. Women Seek Skincare and Makeup Products They Can Trust (March 20, 2018)
- It Was Probably a Smart Business Move for Dick’s Sporting Goods (February 28, 2018)
- Forgetting Brick and Mortar May be Risky for Walmart (February 09, 2018)
- Photoshopping is a Touchy Subject for Gen-Z and Millennials (January 29, 2018)
- Bad News Traveled Faster Than Good For Walmart This Month (January 26, 2018)
- Chew on This: Whole Foods’ Favorability Remains Flat Since Amazon Acquisition (January 25, 2018)
- Ordering via Alexa isn’t a Disruptor, Yet (January 23, 2018)
- Where Do We Spend for Stress Relief? (January 18, 2018)
- H&M Falls in Favorability Over Sweatshirt Scandal (January 17, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Retail.