CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- CivicScience Trend Adoption Tracker (January 03, 2020)
- Post-Holiday Sales Are a Hit With Trend-Setters (December 18, 2019)
- Common Ground: There’s a Shift Towards Gender-Neutral Toys (December 11, 2019)
- TJ Maxx Earnings Surprise, but Kohl’s Favorability Still Higher (December 09, 2019)
- Membership Warehouses Compete for Different Customers (December 03, 2019)
- Infographic: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Trends and Insights (December 02, 2019)
- 2019 Holiday Shopping Report Part Two: Expect Holiday Sales To Be Somewhat Flat Year Over Year (November 18, 2019)
- Nike Shoe Buyers Are More Likely to Purchase Fake Goods (November 14, 2019)
- 2019 Holiday Shopping Report Part One: Even More Cyber Monday Shoppers This Year (November 13, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Retail.