CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Makeup is Losing Its Luster (September 09, 2019)
- Survey: Walmart Should See Gains from New Gun and Ammunition Policies (September 03, 2019)
- Good & Gather Will Be Great For Target (August 28, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Best Buy’s Favorability on the Rise (August 27, 2019)
- Back-to-College Shopping Still an In-Store Experience for Most (August 26, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Things Look Good For Dick’s Sporting Goods (August 20, 2019)
- It’s Simple: Young Parents Who Love Nike Are Into Nike Adventure Club for Their Kids (August 19, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Kohl’s Has Hit a Rough Patch With Millennials (August 19, 2019)
- CVS CarePass Could Alleviate Stress (And Compete With Amazon Prime) (August 13, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Retail.