CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.[pardot-form id="514" class="pardot-frame" height="100" querystring="industry=Apparel and Retail&inq=uiri"]
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Convenient Cosmetics Capture Consumers (October 30, 2018)
- Those Who Buy Warranties and Those Who Use Them Exhibit Key Differences (October 02, 2018)
- Back-to-School Budgets Bend With Age (September 18, 2018)
- More People are Shopping Mobile (September 11, 2018)
- The Sustainable Shopper (September 05, 2018)
- Foot Traffic Doesn’t Mean Favorability for Whole Foods (August 30, 2018)
- In-Store Shopping is as Important as Ever for Back-to-School (August 13, 2018)
- Buying Furniture Online is Gaining Popularity, but it’s Not for Everyone (August 07, 2018)
- Americans Aren’t Ready for Cashiers to Check Out Just Yet (August 01, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Retail.