CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Personal Pantries Stable, But Demand Still High for Perishables, Paper Products (March 30, 2020)
- Buying Pet Food Online Rises Amid Pandemic, Owners Still Value Quality and Brand (March 26, 2020)
- Quarantine Measures Could Lead America to More Virtual Fitness (March 25, 2020)
- Online Grocery in the Age of COVID-19: More Shoppers Have Had Issues Than Not (March 24, 2020)
- Clothing Subscription Kit Users and Intenders Are Shopping Online More Due to COVID-19 (March 24, 2020)
- 15% of U.S. Drinkers 21+ Have Purchased Alcohol Online Due to COVID-19 (March 23, 2020)
- Walmart+ Shows Potential to Compete With Amazon Prime (March 02, 2020)
- Grocery Delivery Could Explode (February 26, 2020)
- Second-Hand Clothing Has the Upper Hand (February 26, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Retail.