CivicScience For Apparel & Retail
Real and real-time shopper insights on trends and spends
Evolve with your buyer
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
From credit card security to online shopping to data privacy—check the pulse of your customer
Customer sentiment changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify shopper segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Retail
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- CivicScience Holiday Guide Vol 1: What to Buy Teenage Girls (December 06, 2017)
- Taylor & Target: Are You Ready for It? (November 20, 2017)
- X Insights About Generation X (November 16, 2017)
- As Abercrombie Changes, So Does Its Fan Base (November 14, 2017)
- It’s Too Soon to Tell if Amazon Key Will Unlock Success for Amazon (November 02, 2017)
- Amazon Loses Steam Among 20 Favorites for Fashion-Followers (October 06, 2017)
- Women’s Spending Habits Reveal More Bad News for Retail (September 11, 2017)
- Prime Wardrobe: The Hits from Amazon Just Keep Coming (June 23, 2017)
- Coach Gains More Than Millennials by Acquiring Handbag Favorite Kate Spade (June 20, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Retail.