CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Will the Pandemic Mark the End of Shareable Appetizers and Buffets? (July 29, 2020)
- Your Go-to Splurge Determines Joy During a Pandemic (July 28, 2020)
- Fast Casual on the Vanguard of Plant-Based Meat Alternatives (July 22, 2020)
- Charmin Rules the Porcelain Throne in 2020 (July 22, 2020)
- CivicScience DeepProfile™: Red vs White Wine Drinkers (July 21, 2020)
- Despite Recent Decline, Americans Still Rank Beer as the No. 1 Alcoholic Beverage of the Summer (July 14, 2020)
- 41% of Americans Won’t Eat Out for the Rest of the Year (July 08, 2020)
- Infographic: 6 in 10 Americans Say They Won’t Board a Plane This Year (July 07, 2020)
- Food Delivery Use Starts to Increase as Restaurant Comfort Declines (July 02, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.