CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Millennials are Far and Away the Most Interested in Taking a Future Cruise (May 22, 2018)
- Juice Cleanses Attract an Image-Focused Crowd (May 15, 2018)
- Flavor Comes First for Domino’s Fans (May 08, 2018)
- Millennials Are Shaking Up the Coffee Industry (May 07, 2018)
- Airbnb May Have a Shot With Family Vacationers This Year (April 16, 2018)
- A Balancing Act of Brand and Price is Key for Cereal Lovers (April 10, 2018)
- 4 Fast Facts of Taco Bell Fandom (April 04, 2018)
- Phone Calls Reign Supreme When It’s Time to Order Pizza (March 13, 2018)
- Is Airbnb Still Growing? (January 19, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.