Throughout the insanity of 2016, we uncovered tons of fascinating trends and insights. Some will make you laugh out loud, and others will bring back some nostalgic memories. At the least, you’ll definitely learn a thing or two!
CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Infrequent Diners Could Save Fast Food (January 11, 2017)
- #LadiesWhoBrunch Really Don’t Care About Organic Food – and 5 Other Facts (December 27, 2016)
- Not Just a Trend: The Healthy Choices of Avocado Lovers (December 22, 2016)
- We’re Calling It – Oreo’s New Candy Bar Will Be a Hit (November 22, 2016)
- 6 Data-Driven Ways to Make Your Friendsgiving the Best Yet (November 18, 2016)
- Custom Convience Store Food is the Way to Go (November 04, 2016)
- Preservative-Free Labeling Is So Last Year. Consumers Want Less Sugar. (October 27, 2016)
- Wait – Are You Sure That’s Not a Real Burger? (October 25, 2016)
- This Year’s Most Popular Halloween Candy (October 18, 2016)
- See more of our posts about Food, Beverage, & CPG.