CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Food Delivery Use Starts to Increase as Restaurant Comfort Declines (July 02, 2020)
- Spa Goers Aren’t So Relaxed About Returning to Spas (June 29, 2020)
- 1 in 5 U.S. Adults Will Shop At Farmer’s Markets More This Year (June 16, 2020)
- Deep Profile™: U.S. Adults’ Comfort Returning to Restaurants (June 15, 2020)
- This Summer’s Vacationers Look for Hotel Alternatives at a 28% Higher Rate (June 15, 2020)
- Infographic: 45% of U.S. Adults Now Comfortable With Eating Outdoors at Restaurants (June 11, 2020)
- Starbucks Drinkers Go For New To-Go Only ‘Pickup’ Rollout (June 11, 2020)
- Ordering In Versus Dining Out: Where Consumers Stand (June 03, 2020)
- Uncharted Waters Ahead for Cruise Ship Industry (June 01, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.