CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Fast Food Restaurants Could Lose Loyal Diners Over Automation (July 17, 2017)
- You CAN Go Home Again – But Maybe You Shouldn’t (June 02, 2017)
- Cuba Lingers Behind Norway and Iceland Among Cruise-Takers (May 23, 2017)
- Chick-fil-A’s New Sandwich Could Draw Away Business From Local Restaurants (May 18, 2017)
- Avocado Eaters Aren’t Going Anywhere (May 11, 2017)
- McDonald’s New Sandwiches Could Be a Signature Move (May 09, 2017)
- Rising Prices Won’t Hurt Chipotle’s Customer Base (May 03, 2017)
- Buzz or No Buzz, 15% of Consumers Leapt for the Unicorn Frappuccino (April 24, 2017)
- 61% of Americans Are Now Less Likely to Fly United (April 12, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.