CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.[pardot-form id="514" class="pardot-frame" height="100" querystring="industry=Food Beverage and CPG&inq=uiri"]
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Most of Us Forget Something While Packing (October 22, 2018)
- Trend Watch: Grocery Delivery is Growing (October 18, 2018)
- Fitness Enthusiasts May Have Come Around on Fast Food (October 08, 2018)
- Millennials are Divided When it Comes to Tipping (August 16, 2018)
- Plant-Based Food Has Mass Appeal (August 14, 2018)
- Starbucks’ Slump Continues as Brand Favorability Declines (August 06, 2018)
- Is Take-Out the Great Equalizer? (July 17, 2018)
- Going Straw-less is Flawless for Fast Food and Fast Casual (July 11, 2018)
- IHOP May Need to Go Beyond Burgers (June 18, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.