(Guest Post) After Nordstrom dropped Ivanka Trump's brand, how did favorability increase/decrease among Democrats, Republicans, and women?
CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Was Trump’s Steak Order a Brilliant Political Ploy? (March 03, 2017)
- Do Vegetarians Prefer Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods? (February 28, 2017)
- We Asked and You Answered! America’s Best French Fries Are… (February 16, 2017)
- Are Almonds Becoming the New Cows? (January 31, 2017)
- The Rise of Sparkling Water, and Where the Trend is Headed Next (January 30, 2017)
- The Latest Foodie Buzzword? Sustainability (January 25, 2017)
- Infrequent Diners Could Save Fast Food (January 11, 2017)
- #LadiesWhoBrunch Really Don’t Care About Organic Food – and 5 Other Facts (December 27, 2016)
- Not Just a Trend: The Healthy Choices of Avocado Lovers (December 22, 2016)
- See more of our posts about Food, Beverage, & CPG.