CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Phone Calls Reign Supreme When It’s Time to Order Pizza (March 13, 2018)
- Is Airbnb Still Growing? (January 19, 2018)
- Where Do We Spend for Stress Relief? (January 18, 2018)
- QSR Customers Won’t Buy It–Why Cashless is Not the Right Move for Fast Food (January 10, 2018)
- Amazon Shoppers Over-Index as Potential Car Buyers (December 20, 2017)
- Chipotle Can Definitely Win Back Millennials (December 06, 2017)
- Millennials Are Drinking More in the Summer, but Less Overall (November 28, 2017)
- Have a Hufflepuff Coming for Thanksgiving? Cook Vegetarian (November 22, 2017)
- Veganism is On the Rise and QSRs Need to Adapt (November 08, 2017)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.