CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Infographic: Air Travel’s Slow Ascent Toward Normalcy (October 06, 2020)
- Infographic: Among National Pizza Chains, Domino’s Takes the Biggest Slice (September 30, 2020)
- Plans to Dine In, Travel By Air Tick Up Despite Greater Concern About Being in Public (September 28, 2020)
- Comfort Dining Out Spikes To Highest Point, Plans To Do So Driven By Wealthiest Americans (September 07, 2020)
- Diminished Amtrak Ridership May Skew More Male, Conservative Than Usual Mid-Pandemic (August 12, 2020)
- Americans Less Sober Curious in 2020 (August 11, 2020)
- First Spike in Dining Out + Ordering Takeout Observed In Months (August 10, 2020)
- Will the Pandemic Mark the End of Shareable Appetizers and Buffets? (July 29, 2020)
- Your Go-to Splurge Determines Joy During a Pandemic (July 28, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.