CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- For the Holidays, Trust and Safety Are Hotel Consumers’ Most Valued Amenities (November 18, 2020)
- One-Fourth of McDonald’s Fans Are Lovin’ the ‘McPlant’ (November 16, 2020)
- Infographic: Restaurants Could Win Big With Thanksgiving This Year (November 11, 2020)
- Wine Still Has a Seat at the Table This Holiday (November 10, 2020)
- Starbucks Steals the Holiday Beverage Show for a Second Year Running (November 09, 2020)
- CivicScience Airline Monitor: What We’re Seeing In The Skies (November 03, 2020)
- Infographic: Air Travel’s Slow Ascent Toward Normalcy (October 06, 2020)
- Infographic: Among National Pizza Chains, Domino’s Takes the Biggest Slice (September 30, 2020)
- Plans to Dine In, Travel By Air Tick Up Despite Greater Concern About Being in Public (September 28, 2020)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.