CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Discount Travel Sites Don’t Fly for Gen Z (July 17, 2019)
- Money’s No Object for Vacationers (July 02, 2019)
- Everyone Likes a Good Deal: Value Menu Item Interest Is at An All-Time High (June 17, 2019)
- Excitement Brewing for Non-Alcoholic Beer (May 27, 2019)
- Fast Food Diners are Keen on Meatless Meat (May 15, 2019)
- Yelp Faces a Local Advertising Challenge (May 06, 2019)
- To Beef or Not to Beef: 1 in 5 Americans are Keen on Burger King’s ‘Impossible Whopper’ (April 03, 2019)
- Most of Us Forget Something While Packing (October 22, 2018)
- Trend Watch: Grocery Delivery is Growing (October 18, 2018)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.