CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Tastes Like Chicken: Interest in KFC’s Beyond Fried Chicken Shows Meatless is Only Gonna Get Bigger (September 16, 2019)
- McDonald’s Is Sitting On An Orange Goldmine (September 04, 2019)
- It’s Clear: Hard Seltzers are Having a Moment (August 06, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Gen Z Has No Beef With Wendy’s (August 05, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Gen Z Loves Dunkin’ (July 31, 2019)
- Earnings Call: Beyond Meat’s Adoption is Slow to Start (July 29, 2019)
- Airbnb Appeals to Frequent, Tech-Savvy Travelers — But Not Necessarily Just Millennials (July 24, 2019)
- Discount Travel Sites Don’t Fly for Gen Z (July 17, 2019)
- Money’s No Object for Vacationers (July 02, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.