CivicScience For Food, Beverage, and CPG
A key ingredient in customer retention and growth
A binding agent for brands
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Leverage our robust knowledge-gathering platform to get fine grain answers and analysis
From snacking, clean eating, grocery shopping, couponing, packaging, brand sentiment, eating practices, health and lifestyle attributes, we ask everything and get plenty of answers.
Identify segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Get better definition and deep understanding of various consumer segments – as the client wishes to define them (i.e. cereal loyalists; male fans of yogurt; Millennial healthy snackers; clean eaters; vitamin/supplement persuadables, etc.)
Test and trial product concepts with as little as a single a question
As an alternative to expensive prototyping and focus groups, get product concept feedback, deploy segmentation studies, and understand category adoption.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Food, Beverage, and CPG
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- A Whopping 48% of Americans Drawn to Burger King’s ‘Real Food’ (February 19, 2020)
- Wendy’s Breakfast Excites Many, Including McDonald’s Lovers (February 05, 2020)
- Dollar Stores and Amazon Compete for Customers Looking for Steals (January 27, 2020)
- Plant-Based Meat: The Most Egalitarian Food Trend of the New Year (January 14, 2020)
- Casual Drinkers Are More Likely to Give Up Alcohol During Dry January (January 09, 2020)
- It’s the Holiday Season, So Bottoms Up! (December 23, 2019)
- Are Frozen Foods Heating Up? (December 17, 2019)
- Eight Facts About Holiday Beverage Drinkers (By Coffee Chain) (December 17, 2019)
- Five Quick Breakfast Correlations (December 16, 2019)
- See more of our posts about Hospitality.