67% of Americans don't think brands/companies should get involved in politics. But that's not the whole story. Check out these 8 brands that could win big time if they choose to speak up about political issues.
CivicScience For Restaurant
Influence your menu with real-time taste trends
Add us to your marketing pantry
Chat with someone from the CivicScience team and let us know how we can help you.
Monitor real-time diner/consumer sentiment and compare against historic opinions
Customer sentient changes constantly and can have a high impact on organizations that don’t keep up. Stay current on preferences and get a look ahead to take strategic advantage.
Identify diner segments, including brand loyalists, persuadables, detractors, at-risk consumers, and competitor at-risk customers
Gain deep, meaningful, and “whole consumer” insights on those segments, thanks to rapid and automated analysis capabilities that surface unexpected gems of information.
Understand detailed media consumption behaviors and attitudes
Know which media planning and buying selections will make the biggest impact for desired targets. Plan and test campaign messaging reaction before making large investments. Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing and new campaigns.
Understand the impact of competitor and news cycle activity on your audience
Gain competitive benchmarking insights and track real-time reaction to PR announcements and news.
Rapid, Deep, Responsive Insights for Restaurants
Take a look at some blog posts, reports, and industry related insights we published using our syndicated data.
- Infrequent Diners Could Save Fast Food (January 11, 2017)
- Chipotle Fans Are on Board With Its New Game – but Not Everybody Is (October 24, 2016)
- People Really Do #LOVEtheirDQ (September 28, 2016)
- Chipotle Could Regain Fans by Extending Chiptopia (September 26, 2016)
- Restaurant Spending is Down and There’s One Big Reason (September 24, 2016)
- Starbucks Brunch – Good for Starbucks, GREAT for the Rest of Us. (September 14, 2016)
- Will Fast Food Mobile Apps Grow Restaurant Revenue? (August 31, 2016)
- Subway Can You Hear Me? It’s Organic Food Talking (August 30, 2016)
- We’re Not Ready to Have it Burger King’s (Automated) Way (August 23, 2016)
- See more of our posts about Restaurant.