How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Recent Blog Posts
If you’ve learned even a little bit about us up until now, you know that we source our massive, dynamic pool of consumer insights data through an extended network of partnerships with web and app publishers. Those publisher partners use our polling solution at no cost in exchange for gaining access to the data collected […]
Snacking. It’s a pretty hot topic right now, with many diet and wellness experts for the past few years heavily promoting smaller main meals and more frequent snacking on healthy foods as the trend. The idea is by satiating yourself more regularly throughout the day, you are less prone to overeating at meal time and […]
A while back we analyzed Android users and iOS users and found a number of clear demographic and lifestyle differences between the two users. Now, we are focusing our attention on another category where consumers have a strong preference – web browser choice. In our latest “mini” Insight Report released today, we focus on consumers’ […]
CivicScience has a special place in our heart for the work of nonprofit organizations, and we are excited to announce a new program to help them benefit from the power of timely, deep consumer research to help their cause. Today we announced that each quarter, U.S.-focused nonprofits can enter to win free market research, a […]
Featured Insights & News
Deadline to enter: June 15, 2015