How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Featured Poll: 2014 Summer Movies:
This summer brings an unusually large number of sequels, re-boots, and stage-to-screen products to movie theaters in the U.S. We pick 8 of them for our summertime poll: Which ones will you see in theaters, wait for home release, or skip altogether?
Recent Blog Posts
In the second quarter of 2014, consumer confidence was up… a little… for the year, but still lower than one year prior. As part of CivicScience’s partnership with Hamilton Place Strategies, our latest quarterly report on the Economic Sentiment Index (ESI) was published today. The in-depth report includes these highlights: Summary: The quarterly measure of […]
There’s a lot of new buzz surrounding Snapchat’s valuation (which we also commented on back in December 2013 in a piece co-authored with Mark Cuban). Amidst a new tech bubble, Snapchat has gone from a $3 billion valuation to $10 billion in about 9 months, with really no new revenue stream in that time. So what […]
Back-to-school ads are in full swing, trying to get parents and children into stores earlier. This year, several retailers like Target and Staples are trying different marketing tactics to lure customers in earlier and away from the competition. The question is, will retailers’ efforts pay off or do parents already have their minds made up […]
Two months ago, we published some landmark research on which part of a chicken wing people preferred most. While we are still waiting on news of our Pulitzer Prize nomination for this masterpiece, our crackpot team of scientists have delved into another polarizing chicken wing debate: Blue Cheese or Ranch? To explore this exciting frontier […]