How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Recent Blog Posts
There are always new studies emerging and new articles informing us what to cut out of our diet, making it difficult for consumers to keep up with the latest food and health trends. The latest news and trends seem to focus on “clean eating,” and food manufacturers and retailers are making moves to capture the loyalty […]
If you search for famous quotes about “happiness” on GoodReads.com, you will find 7,868 results from people ranging from Socrates to George Carlin. Though far short of the 40,006 quotes you would find about “love,” happiness is one of the most thought-about, spoken-about, and written-about topics in history. Deep thoughts on what comprises or defines […]
By Jake Sedlock, VP of Client Development My wife calls me cheap. I say “thrifty” or “careful.” I can’t be the only father in America who grimaces every time I see a Whole Foods bag on the kitchen counter. Perhaps the Whole Foods executive committee finally heard my silent screams of agony when they […]
Research we published last week following Chipotle’s decision to ban GMO ingredients from its menu sparked a lot more feedback than we expected. It’s evident that many of our food industry clients watch Chipotle very closely and even a few of our non-QSR/fast casual clients look at them for inspiration. We heard a lot of […]
Featured Insights & News
Deadline to enter: June 15, 2015