How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Recent Blog Posts
The best technology breakthroughs are those that clearly alleviate “pain” that exists in some form or other. Online tax software. Social media, so that we can scale communication and keep in touch. Online and mobile banking. And, e-commerce. The ability to shop online for an ever-broadening list of product categories makes this time of year […]
This year we saw a lackluster Black Friday. According to the National Retail Federation, total spending over the long Thanksgiving weekend decreased 11% from 2013. Cyber Monday on the other hand saw one of the best online spending days ever. ComScore Inc. reported that Cyber Monday sales increased 17% from 2013. It seems that more […]
Last week, CivicScience held a webcast in which we shared a number of insights from our consumer research platform related to broader social media trends and site-specific audiences. (If you’d like a copy of the insights, please email us.) A key message that we delivered — one that also has been voiced very recently by […]
Non-profits everywhere can hear the holiday bells ringing. People seem to be more jolly around the holidays, especially when it comes to charitable giving. About 34% of annual giving is donated at the end of the year. According to the Blackbaud Index, charitable donations are up this fall compared to the same time last year, […]