How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Featured Poll: 2014 Halloween:
The Fall ushers in its own set of holidays and seasonal traditions. We'd love to understand more your sentiment and behaviors on Fall-related things, such as Halloween, food, drink, decorating, and more. Weigh in through our Fall Featured Poll:
Recent Blog Posts
“Is college worth it?” is a hot topic right now with rising student debt levels due to college education costs. Today a new report was released through CivicScience’s partnership with Hamilton Place Strategies, in which our joint Economic Sentiment Index (ESI) data was leveraged to examine the impact of both education levels and student debt […]
Consumers care about different things when buying various products in a store or online, and with the holidays around the corner, it’s important for retailers to be mindful of consumer preferences while shopping. CivicScience today released three different retail reports, which highlight what consumers care most about when buying various products both in stores and online. The […]
After news of ESPN’s decision to suspend sports writer Bill Simmons over his recent Roger Goodell tirade hit the interwebs last night, we deployed a poll question to see how consumers were reacting. A little over 12 hours later we have a representative sample of 2,424 US adults to look at. Less than a day […]
Despite U.S. consumers having higher overall confidence levels in the economy and personal finances now than they did a year ago (see our ongoing Economic Sentiment Index), 77% of consumers say they will be spending the same or less this coming holiday shopping season. Only 13% say they plan to spend more. This is not […]