How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Recent Blog Posts
We do some pretty serious research around here at CivicScience. Some of the smartest people in the world spend countless hours mulling over hundreds of millions of poll responses and near-infinite lines of code. Sometimes, especially after a massive code release like we had this week, when burn-out is near, things can get weird. Today […]
First let me start this post by confessing that the use of the word “creep” in my headline may be interpreted as unapologetic click bait. But in this case, I use the word “creep” to mean: “moving slowly and carefully, especially in order to avoid being noticed.” A year ago is when it started, with […]
71% of Pinterest users are women. And according to a blog post we published in December (Insights You Can’t Get from Social Media Monitoring), Pinterest’s most active users tend to be younger women who are homeowners, are currently employed, and 44% have children. They are more likely to own a tablet computer, enjoy cooking, and […]
As we had previously announced, we partnered with AXS TV and Billboard magazine this year to grab even more consumer predictions than ever for the upcoming GRAMMY® awards (which will air Sunday, February 8). With over 150,000 votes cast, we have officially started making the press tour rounds with some sneak-peeks at the data before the live prediction […]