How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Recent Blog Posts
Yeah, yeah… of course we’ve done some polls asking people what they think about “Deflate-gate,” but this blog post instead looks at this Sunday’s Super Bowl XLIX differently: asking which team people think will win and which team they want to win. Asking over 3,100 U.S. adults, the large majority – 69% — say they […]
In a recent Insight Report, we used the syndicated data in our InsightStore™, an enterprise platform for intelligent polling and real-time consumer insights, to discover the persona of a market maven. A market maven is not only a term used to describe someone who has savvy investment instincts, but also describes an individual who is […]
There are few older adages in business than the oft-cited notion that “It’s not what you know. It’s who you know that matters.” The underlying premise here is that the strength of someone’s personal network- both the extent of that network and the caliber or clout of the people in it – will trump the […]
by Jake Sedlock, new VP of Client Development I joined CivicScience on January 1st, 2015 and couldn’t be more delighted. My background includes many years in leadership roles at market research and consulting firms including Penn Schoen Berland (WPP Group), GfK, Lightspeed GMI, and Gartner – so taking my experience from these older, larger companies […]