How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Recent Blog Posts
More than 20 years ago, TV viewers were introduced to reality TV programming – which became a guilty pleasure for many. Since then, there has been a lack of innovation resulting in many spin-offs. What was once seen as a new and entertaining TV genre that attracted a large audience is now vying for viewers. […]
With St. Patrick’s Day festivities almost upon us (and with that, many a pub crawl to occur across our great globe), what better time than to use our valuable consumer data repository to find out who is more likely to prefer their beer from the tap, a bottle, or a can. Perhaps this is the […]
The Twitter-sphere went berserk yesterday over results to a phone survey released by Quinnipiac University, which found that Fox News was the most trusted national TV news network. As expected, fans of Fox News puffed out their chests with pride, while the more left-leaning crew characterized the results as essentially “terrifying.” This is a prime […]
by Bill Conaway, VP of Client Development As a new member of the “suits” team at CivicScience, I’ve spent the last few weeks exploring our treasure-trove of data, uncovering what most researchers and marketing executives would consider a goldmine of relevant insights. I can clearly see that CivicScience is already shaking up the market research […]