How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Featured Poll: 2014 Halloween:
The Fall ushers in its own set of holidays and seasonal traditions. We'd love to understand more your sentiment and behaviors on Fall-related things, such as Halloween, food, drink, decorating, and more. Weigh in through our Fall Featured Poll:
Recent Blog Posts
I hope you’ve read the analysis we published on Quartz.com about the differences between parents and non-parents in the U.S. If you haven’t read it, here are the Cliff’s Notes: On most lifestyle metrics (sleep, fitness, diet, social life, travel, and entertainment), non-parents generally appear, according to the data, to have a better quality of […]
For some of us, it’s more of a rare opportunity than for others: Being able to “splurge” on yourself. The amount of dollars involved in such a splurge may vary widely, based on income and/or personal beliefs. 72% of us do take those opportunities to splurge – but our choices on what that splurge involves also […]
For all the conveniences offered by a digitized world, the risks are headline grabbing. Just ask Target. Or Jennifer Lawrence. Or the data brokers being scrutinized by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. And, I guess as of today, we can add Home Depot to the list too. CivicScience instead asked U.S. adults to voice their […]
To the people I knew growing up, smoking pot was as much about rebellion as it was about the high. Some people – the good students and athletes with a wild side – got a rush by hiding it from the clean-cut jocks and bookworms. Others flaunted it – with their Grateful Dead tie-dyes and […]