How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Featured Poll: 2014 Halloween:
The Fall ushers in its own set of holidays and seasonal traditions. We'd love to understand more your sentiment and behaviors on Fall-related things, such as Halloween, food, drink, decorating, and more. Weigh in through our Fall Featured Poll:
Recent Blog Posts
The trendline we see is undeniable, even after we checked it several times to make sure there is nothing awry: Social media looks like it’s about to overtake TV advertising in what consumers say is most influential on many of their consumption decisions. The question posed to consumers is a simple one: Which of these […]
Retailers are in holiday mode, stocking shelves, hiring additional employees and gearing up their holiday marketing and advertising. According to The National Retail Federation, sales are expected to increase 4.1 percent to $616.9 billion during the 2014 holiday months of November and December. This is good news for retailers, but they will still need to […]
Just how concerned are consumers about companies’ collection and use of their personal information? They measure at least 20 points higher on the issue of involuntary or unknown use of their data compared to on their own Internet data sharing practices. In part 2 of a 2-part series on consumer sentiment around data privacy issues, […]
The consumers have spoken: 53% believe that freshly made foods at a convenience store chain is of equal or higher quality than traditional fast food. This number jumps to 71% when eliminating those consumers who say they never eat at either types of businesses. Men, younger aged adults, urban dwellers, and those employed as skilled craft […]