How Does it Work?
- All you need to do is answer a question!Start with the one on the screen here, and we’ll guide you from there. You can answer as few or as many questions as you want -- here or on any of our hundreds of partner sites.
- Immediately see the results.You will always see the results to the questions you answer.
- We guarantee your privacy.The responses we collect are anonymous and safe, using cookie technology that does not collect or share any personally identifying information about any of our respondents. We don’t spy on your web surfing and we never share your cookie with advertisers or other third-parties. And we never, ever collect responses from children under 13.
- You are in control.You can opt out or access your vote history at any time.
- Your input has power.We combine your anonymous responses with millions of others to find consensus, patterns, and trends. We make money by selling scientific research to business, non-profit, and civic organizations who want to make smarter and more responsible decisions.
Start Answering Questions Here!
Answer the question below and we'll take you to our polling site so you can answer more.
Featured Poll: 2014 Summer Movies:
This summer brings an unusually large number of sequels, re-boots, and stage-to-screen products to movie theaters in the U.S. We pick 8 of them for our summertime poll: Which ones will you see in theaters, wait for home release, or skip altogether?
Recent Blog Posts
Nate Silver recently published an insightful article on his blog about the state of the polling industry in the U.S. As he rightly points out, longstanding methodologies are at odds with the way consumers behave today. A shrinking number of people have landline telephones and fewer regularly answer them. Silver cites the prohibitive costs and […]
We had an overwhelming response to data insights we recently published about how frequently (or, as it turns out, not so frequently) consumers un-plug from their personal electronic devices. The frequency question that we ran on our intelligent real-time polling and insights platform allowed for the 8,700+ respondents to define for themselves what “un-plugged” meant […]
A lot of people have asked why I’ve spent so much time lately studying consumer sentiment about chicken wings. The answer is simple: Because there aren’t as many divisive questions about bacon. By now, we’ve covered wings versus drums. We’ve covered blue cheese versus ranch. In the final installment of this sure-to-become-a-literary-masterpiece trilogy, we look […]
I find it fascinating that when going out to a nice, new, hip restaurant with any of my teenage relatives, they take lots of photos with their smartphones and upload their faves to the preferred social media site du jour. Not photos of us as a group. Not of the décor. Not usually even of […]
Featured Insights & News
(August 24, 2014)